Monday, September 27, 2010

Hello there. It's been a while.

So it's been a while since I have had time to sit and blog. Many things have happened. We've been told that Noah writes songs and he is working on one about Halloween and Lightning McQueen.
Ty told us that he can teach Donny to play the guitar because he has watched Uncle Chris play. Then, just a few days later, Noah comes running upstairs and says, "Ty is playing Dad's rock and roll guitar and he's going to learn me how"!
Ty was being tutored by a friend and she asked him if he knew what a synonym is. He told her no but continued to think about it. He said, "Oh yeah! They are kind of like M&M's only harder." We can only assume
I bought different bread. It's slices are really big compared to the Wonder I usually buy so when I made the boys their sandwiches for lunch today I just used one slice and folded it in half. It barely fit in their sandwich containers. Anyway, after school Ty was putting his lunchbox away and told Donny that he went to eat his sandwich but someone had eaten half of it! When I explained to him what really happened he just looked at me and told me "NO! Someone took a bite out of it!"

On another note...I'm considering moving my blog to Wordpress. Comments?

2 comments:

  1. Why would you move your blog to wordpress? What good would that do? ... I'd have to create a new id so I could comment ... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) It just seems more user friendly but honestly, this is why I haven't yet. Thanks for the input!

    ReplyDelete