Friday, April 27, 2012

I share this out of love...

I am not a stranger to change. I see it every day. I live it every day. It's not always easy. It is, however, necessary. So when I see my friends out and about or on FB posting about changes in their lives, I can identify.

But one change I have begun to see more and more of seems to be changes of the heart.

What?

Let me explain it this way. See, in the past year or so, I have had friends who walked with God, faithfully served Him, super involved in their church, talked about God's goodness often, all of a sudden...change.

And this change concerns me. It seems to be a change that is creating distance between them and our Creator instead of bringing them closer.

I AM NOT A JUDGE. Hallelujah. I don't want the job. That being said, we know that the Bible talks about people falling away from the faith, people who have an air of godliness but no relationship with God, and so on.

I don't know what's going on. I don't know how you could see God's hand over your life then walk away from Him. But I do know that as hard as you try, you can't escape Him. So stop trying and come home...come back to His heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment