Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Propel

Last year one of my...heroes (?), Christine Caine launched a new ministry endeavor that captured my attention almost as much as A21 did. Propel Women exists to help build, encourage and empower women to live fully in who God created them to be.

Women and leadership are not words that many like to use in the same sentence but there is a generation of women who are no longer accepting that as ok and are ready to step into their God-given giftings and callings to change the world.

There are many Bible studies and books on being a wife or a mother, a sister or friend, but very few on being the leader. Until Propel!

I am so excited to be partnering with this movement! This month I am starting a Propel Chapter through our church. I am looking forward to building relationships and leaders. I am over-the-moon passionate about helping the daughters of the Living God walk in the purpose, passion and potential they have been created for!

If you're in the area of GCFirst and you would like to join this Chapter or learn more about Propel, you can check out the Propel site, the event registration page or message me!

No comments:

Post a Comment