Thursday, August 26, 2010

Thank heaven's for father-in-law's!

I just need to say first that if I could've found my camera I would've used it.
I woke up and went straight to the bathroom to brush my teeth. As I started, there was something in the mirror that caught my eye. I turned around and looked up toward the ceiling and there it was...it wasn't a figment of my imagination. It was a big spider!!!
I hate spiders.

They are creepy.

They are ugly.

I freeze when I am around them.

Hello, my name is Stacey and I am a self diagnosed arachnaphobic.

Seeing as my spider killing husband would be unable to help me today I did what any other red blooded American girl would do. I called my Daddy.

But alas, he would be unable to help because he was on his way to a job interview. He told me to use a broom but I told him that if I missed and it fell on me I would die. And he did what any red blooded American father would do. He laughed at me.

So I called my father-in-law because I knew he would be up and even probably out and about.
And he was and came to the rescue.

God Bless him!

2 comments:

  1. Stacey, you call that an emergency of epic proportions? After what you've been thru in the last few months? WOW You must really HATE spiders. I am probably the only woman I know, except Wanda, who does not kill spiders, even in the house. They eat flies, mosquito's. Now those I HATE.

    ReplyDelete