Saturday, August 14, 2010

Mamma's Boy

I have 3 boys.

My oldest.

The midddle.

The newbie.

Sometimes they get along just fantastically.

And other times....well, we won't discuss those. 

The oldest:
Enjoys being with family. Doesn't really matter who. He was an easy going baby and toddler. Shy but friendly and for the most part pretty easy going. 
Now, he's more outgoing but not quite as easy going. 

The middle:
Always outgoing and not shy. As a toddler he would ride in the stroller, grocery cart or wagon waving at anyone who seemed to be looking in his direction. 
He, too, enjoys the family but his preference is his Daddy.

Then there's this one...
I don't know what to do with a Mamma's boy.
I...

I...

Okay, I'll just say it.
I never wanted a Mamma's Boy!
I love him.
He's sweet and precious.
I will keep him.
But I would prefer for him to grow out of this....
Please don't tell me I'm horrible.
I'm just tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment