Monday, June 27, 2011

Rainy Day Haikus

Rainy, rainy day
You are so gloomy to me
Want to clean and nap



Not  the best Haiku you've ever read, I am sure. I enjoy the rain and loathe it all at the same time. It just seems we've had SO much!

On to another subject. How do you get boys to clean their room? I mean, I have friends who have kids that probably border OCD and cleaning up is NEVER an issue. In this house, it's a problem. Grounding, spankings, loss of privileges, rewards...nothing works! And I am at the point where I don't think I should have to go down and clean it myself when they are both old enough to be able to do it themselves.  AND, if I do go down, it will most likely end up in them losing most of their toys to boxes, Goodwill or the dump. As it stands now, they haven't gotten any new toys since Christmas because they didn't take care of the ones they got then!

Okay, Moms, let me hear it. Suggestions are welcomed and appreciated!

Two red headed boys
Ginormously messy room
Two red headed boys

No comments:

Post a Comment