Thursday, June 30, 2011

Time

One song says that time is on my side, "Yes, it is!". I also hear that time flies. I think the latter is more true than anything else!

See this face
It became this face




Which then became
and then



which is one of my most favorite pictures of this little twerp. And then this face led to



this which makes me giggle. And then we came to this



and next week, he will be 6.
Did you hear me? I said 6! And I ask, again, where does time go?
As much as this child makes me nuts and at times want to cry, I can not imagine life without his funny little quips or actions.
For instance, last week he taught us that "lightning comes from hell cause it's scary." Now, where would be without that knowledge that only he can give? Where I ask you!?!

Life hasn't been dull since we were blessed with this child and I am looking forward to all God has in store for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment