Sunday, July 25, 2010

Again with the sample reviews

So it took me longer than expected to get the next review written. So let me start with a follow-up to the Dove review.

The day after using this shampoo/conditioner I woke up with soft hair that was so...

so....

lovely!

I still don't care for the smell but I think that overall I am satisfied with its performance.


Now for the next review. I received a bottle of Sprayway Glass Cleaner and I don't know how. I don't recall requesting it and it came in Donny's name and he doesn't have a clue as to why. But regardless, it's ours and I am never giving it back!
I HIGHLY recommend clicking the link above and requesting your own can. This stuff truly is the "World's Best!"

 I doubt I will ever use anything else from this point on.

Period.


End of discussion.

I think I need to go now. I see a window that needs to be cleaned.

No comments:

Post a Comment