Saturday, July 31, 2010

Family and Friends

I had a special thing happen today. My best good friend and two of  my fantastically awesome cousins became cleaning fairies and descended upon my house.
I seriously should've taken before pictures! They worked so hard on our bedroom and on the boys room.

You see, 5 months ago I was put on bed rest and all of the house work and child care fell on the shoulders of my husband who had just started a new job and was in training at the time. He did his best but things got rough! After having Colby I went into the boys room and cleaned...CLEANED! But our bedroom still was neglected and became a catch all for out of season, no longer fitting and any other type of laundry you can imagine. And then the accident happened and well..............

So, the boys room is now clean and many things they no longer played with or refused to pick up are out of my house. My bedroom is nice! And my closet door shuts! And I can walk on carpet!!!!! I am embarassed and ashamed that it got so bad but it is what it is and now it's nice and clean!

And through the cleaning we are donating about 5 bags of clothes and shoes to charity.

And I feel great!
Thanks ladies for your help and for promising to always look at me the same way you did before.

No comments:

Post a Comment