Friday, July 23, 2010

Samples

I love samples. I love going through a store and getting a sample of something that I enjoy. I love being on Facebook and seeing an add for a product that interests me and signing up for a sample.
Sometimes it can take a few weeks for your sample to come in. Sometimes during those few weeks I forget even requesting a sample!
That's sort of what happened. I have 2 samples of hair care products. So I am using them and sharing my results/opinions with you.


The first is Dove Intensive Therapy Daily Moisturizing Shampoo and Conditioner.
1. There is enough in the sample for several days use.
2. I don't really care for the smell. It's a bit more masculine and it does linger on the hair throughout the day.
3. Now, it's still day one of using so I would like to use it a few more times before saying for sure that I can tell a difference in my hair but, my hair does feel pretty soft.

I plan on using this for a few more washings and see what I think. I don't think with a shampoo you will see instant results so I must give this a fair shot.

The next is going to be Nourish+Shine shampoo and conditioner by Aveeno. I can't wait to tell you how that goes :)

I will also be sharing a review of a glass cleaner that I really, seriously don't remember requesting but I am glad it came! But I will share that tomorrow.

So come back! Don't be a stranger. And don't forget to request your own samples!!

No comments:

Post a Comment