Thursday, January 3, 2013

Hello New Year!

I decided that this year I would blog at least once a week. I have high aspirations of blogging more than that and owuld love to get to a point where I blog every day, but let's face it, that is probably not going to happen.
I am supposed to blog weekly or bi weekly for our church's page and I am hit and miss on that one, too. I am such a slacker.

As I have thought about what I wanted to blog about this week, I was stumped. And then, I came across a video that I just have to share.

Anyone else a fan of a little show on A&E called Duck Dynasty? When I first heard about this show, I refused to watch it. I mean, how much more red neck can you get? But when I actually sat down and watched, I LOVED it! I mean, this family is hilarious! Every family has an Uncle Si. Every family has a Jep. Every wife can identify with Kori and Missy at some point!
My favorite thing about this family is their love for God.

This video is found on Godtube and Willie shares how every believer needs to think and be ready at a moments notice for sharing their faith.


Reality TV Star Speaks Out About His Beliefs from sharethemessage on GodTube.

No comments:

Post a Comment