Friday, January 4, 2013

Lazy Friday

This has been my view today.

















 
Bassets are such lazy dogs. Exept when they are running out of the back door with your undergarments to spread around the back yard. Then it's game on.
 
 
Anyway........I found this cute and easy idea on Pinterest the other day that I thought would be a super cute and easy way to raise money for Speed the Light.


cute, huh? So here are what mine look like.


















I googled "flags of the world" and what came up was the information on the Olympic rings. They represent the colors of the flags of the world. So, running with that, I am making my bracelets in the same colors. STL supports missionaries all over the world to reach the people with the Gospel of Jesus Christ. The intent is that every time you look at the bracelet, you will be reminded to pray for the missionaries and the people they are trying to reach. The bracelets are $2 each. $1.50 of each bracelet will go towards the STL goal of Project365 Student Ministries. To order, comment here or contact me via the P365 Facebook Page.

No comments:

Post a Comment