Monday, May 10, 2010

And I did it again...

I try...I really do! I really wanted to post every day but sometimes I sit back and stare at this blank screen that I am supposed to type my new posts and I can't fathom that anything I write will be of any interest at all to anyone possibly reading it!

So what to write about today?


hmmmmm......


hmmmmmmmmm.......

Before I go back to work I want to have a yard sale. Oh the work of putting one together stresses me out and I want to get rid of stuff in this house because I have WAY too much of it in my house. BUT, I feel like I am going through things to get rid of only to make  new piles of things that are going to sit around the house for a few days again!

Got any advice?

Anyone?

Anyone?

Bueller?

Ah well. Someone, anyone, message me every day and ask me what I did to get ready for the big sale that day! Help me stay on task!

2 comments:

  1. Do as I say, not as I do. Because I too, am a recovering pack rat. However, a rule of thumb is this....if you haven't used it in the last 12 months, you don't need it. Most things that you haven't used in 12 months will just sit and collect dust. Don't place sentimental value on it. Remember the person, not the things. Gee, if I could only go by my own advice. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard it was the past two years so I must really be a pack rat! Maybe that it due to the seasonal items...

    ReplyDelete