Saturday, May 29, 2010

Can I work the camera next time please?

We went to the zoo on Thursday afternoon and Donny did the picture taking.

I loaded them onto the computer tonight....I would just like to know if I can do the picture taking next time?




Okay, so these aren't so bad.
























But these??? Uh....

Babe....Seriously? EW!

Then he got these shots 

And let's face it. This one is awesome! Total action shot! Gotta love it!

This gorgeous beast was in with the seals and he was NOISY! The keeper told Donny and the boys that this peacock has never seen a female. They figure there is something about the rocks that makes him want to be all fancy :) And fancy he is.

But it was at one of my favorite spots he got a really cute shot.


We are planning to go back next week. We got there too late in the day to really enjoy the whole zoo. Maybe I can get a shot with the camera next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment