Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Emotions

I believe God created us with emotions because he knew it would enhance our lives.
Whether you laugh, cry, scream, shout, giggle, writhe, love, dislike (I think you get the picture), we are using what God gave us.

As a woman who gave birth in the past month, I find my emotions run the spectrum. I am moved so strongly by things.
I can get crabby pretty easy...although, that may also be the lack of sleep. I can be made to laugh and smile very easily but I can also be moved to tears.

As you know, I thoroughly enjoy reading The Pioneer Woman- Ree Drummond. She has a photo assignment this week that has just brought so many emotions to me. I just wanted to share the link with you. Go and look at the beautiful submissions. Oh holy smokes! Have your tissues ready.

http://thepioneerwoman.com/photography/

No comments:

Post a Comment