Friday, May 21, 2010

Oh the things we find...

I have been working really hard on trying to pull things together for this yard sale venture I am pursuing tomorrow.

I have way too much stuff in this house. I don't think I've gotten everything together but I have enough for tomorrow.

Anyway, as I was going through boxes downstairs I found this box...a box that has a picture of a wind up carrousel horse on it. My thought was that this has to go.

I brought it up stairs and opened to make sure it wasn't broken and this is what I found in it
Yes friends! That's right! You are REALLY seeing this! The tickets to the NKOTB concert from 1990!
But that wasn't all. Nope. No way. Huh uh. There was more.
Yep. Tapes, trading cards and buttons. Not pictured are a few t-shirts and my Jordan Knight Doll.

I am not sure what to do with it all! What a blast from the past :)

Now you may go on with your life and laugh at my expense.

Go on.

I know you want to and it's okay. I will be doing the same!

1 comment:

  1. Chad is real big into Ebay! So, he would say to sell it all! Lol.

    ReplyDelete