Sunday, June 20, 2010

Always something to learn.

In every circumstance there is a lesson to be learned.

Through this time in my life I have sat many times and just prayed. I've not asked why us. I've not doubted God a bit. I just pray that we learn whatever lessons God is trying to teach us.

I heard this song for the first time this past week and it seems like every time I turn the radio on I hear it. I think it's God's reminder to just listen for His voice in the madness. The chorus just touches my heart and gives me so much encouragement.

I want to share it with you and I pray that you are encouraged by the words. I pray that whatever trial you may be facing that God's love surrounds you and that you rest in His fullness, trusting His strong hands to hold you as He carries you through this time. I know it's the only way for me to be...

No comments:

Post a Comment