Saturday, June 12, 2010

Faith and Trust

The boys and I are at home for the first time since the accident...sleeping in our own beds. I am a wreck!

I didn't think it would be a big deal. Donny's not home with us at night anyway but somehow just being here without him is...not right.

The boys and I went to Wal-Mart to get some groceries before we got home and on the way back they fell asleep. I was trying to listen to Air1 but it kept cutting out so I reluctantly put the radio on WIBI. I like WIBI but Air1 plays more my type of Christian music. But anyway, I put it on WIBI and an old song was playing and as soon as I heard one note I knew what it was and realized that God scrambled Air1 because I needed to hear this.

Anyone remember Scott Kripayne? He had a popular song about 10 years ago I guess. It was on the radio tonight. Thank you God. I really needed this reminder!

2 comments:

  1. I've always loved this song! I sung it as a special once at the church I used to go to when I was a young teen:)
    Shelly R

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's always been a favorite of mine, too :)

    ReplyDelete