Tuesday, June 29, 2010

I belong to a HUGE family :)

Family-1 : a group of individuals living under one roof and usually under one head : household
2 a : a group of persons of common ancestry : clan b : a people or group of peoples regarded as deriving from a common stock : race
3 a : a group of people united by certain convictions or a common affiliation :

My family, by definition #1 is a very important and vital part of my life. We are the glue that holds one another together.
My family, by definition #2, is also very important to me and has been a tremendous support over the past few weeks. 
But it's my family #3 that has shown their love for us in ways that I never thought possible or necessary. And this family goes beyond the four walls of the church we attend or that our parents attend. It's a wonderful thing to belong to. I had a message from a woman I've never met but she happened to see a comment about our situation on Facebook. She reminded me of God's faithfulness and that she would be praying for us. 
It's this "family" that God has provided us with that I can't imagine ever not living for Him and being a part of a church. My life is made more rich because of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment