Saturday, June 5, 2010

My God is good but He's the best in the darkest times!

Looking back at my post on Tuesday it seems so trivial.

As you know Donny was in a bad motorcycle accident on Tuesday. It's been a really rough few days and the days ahead look long as well.

He almost lost his right leg below the knee but God is a God who heals and the doctors were able to restore blood flow in surgery and Donny's leg is a keeper!

We have such a long road ahead of us but I know that by your prayers and your support we will get through. I just live minute to minute right now and can do nothing but put my whole faith and trust in God. I can do nothing else. I can only trust in Him.

I will do my best to keep you all updated. There is no internet access for patients and families at SLU Hospital and by the time I get home I am exhausted.

Be patient and just keep praying!

No comments:

Post a Comment