Monday, April 5, 2010

Doctors, kids and baseball.

Today was a doctor day. It seems that there were several people in my family who had doctor appointments! Found out my nephew has to have back surgery this fall (unless a time opens up before then).

Please say a little prayer for him if you think of him. He is the silly one in the middle :) His name is Chance. He is an awesome kid!!!

I went to the doctor today as well. Found out that I am dilated at 2cm, my blood pressure is slightly elevated again and like I figured, she didn't like my swelling. I told her I was going to go back to work tomorrow and she told me no. So, I will just stay home and keep my feet up as much as possible while I try to get things ready because she scheduled my induction for April 28th!!!! However, neither her nor I think I will last that long :) And I am okay with that.
When I told Ty that Colby may be born 2 days after his birthday he thought that was cool. We had talked about how it's possible for him to be born on his birthday (which none of us wanted) and he wasn't so hip on that. But a couple days later is cool he said. Noah told me that it was cool with him, too :) And then he told me that Colby can even come to his birthday party. That kids a mess!

It is definitely Spring!!! Baseball season officially started today and the Cardinal's brought it in style! Pujols, Rasmus and Molina were awesome! I love that Yadi wasn't even supposed to play and came through big time at the end with a GRAND SLAM!!!! I can't wait to go to a game this season :)

No comments:

Post a Comment