Wednesday, April 14, 2010

I can feel it coming soon.

I am no doctor but I seriously feel like I could be at the hospital within the next 24 hours or so. I started to get worried that it would be tonight...worried because I would like to get a couple of things done that were planned for today but didn't get them done. That and Ty's birthday party is Saturday and so I just have a lot on my plate right now :) The baby would surely be welcomed! Don't think that I wouldn't be happy as pie to have him here and this pregnancy over but.......
Maybe tomorrow my post will be from the hospital. Maybe I will post to say there's no news.

Tomorrow is also my nephew Chance's BIG surgery. Found out today that it is going to be worse than originally expected. Please keep him in your prayers. My brother in his family live in Kansas and to my knowledge no family is able to make it out there to be with them. Please pray for Geof and Angie and Isaac as they wait during the surgery and deal with the recovery. Pray that God covers them in His peace and calm.

No comments:

Post a Comment