Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter!!

It was egg hunting time this morning when I got home from the Sunrise Service. These two boys were beyond ready!


Remember last night I told about how PawPaw came over to build Easter Bunny nests....

This is Noah's. Ty built it because Noah wouldn't.

Nope. This was Mr. Crabby-pants. What a joy he is when he is woken up from a nap. He always does so much better when allowed to wake up on his own. But, that just wasn't an option yesterday.
 Ty and his nest. What a proud boy :)
The EB made it to their nests with his special eggs. The boys were thrilled to collect them from the nests.

These two just love this each year! What a great tradition for them to have with their Paw Paw :)







They hunted eggs at church.

I just love this picture of Ty. It cracks me up! Oh the joy of egg hunting! And the fun didn't end here!!!

It continued up at Aunt Nancy and Uncle Clyde's house where they hunted eggs with their cousin Landen. Before I get comments about Noah wearing the stocking hat remember that he had surgery just a week ago and had his ears drained. It was really windy and we don't need any infections!

After the egg hunt was over, Uncle Clyde took them for a ride.

Woah Uncle Clyde!! I think that turn was a bit fast! But the boys loved it! He took them for quite the ride. On the way home, Ty told me that they went to the woods and found a dead end. There was a lake. It was green and when he threw a rock into the lake, it swallowed it up! LOL!!!

How blessed are we to have family to spend the day with? Then, friends called me and asked to take the boys to see a movie :) We are doubly blessed I do believe.

As your Easter draws to a close, take the time to remember that the eggs and candy are a ton of fun but the real reason for this day is to celebrate that Jesus is risen! Death couldn't hold him! My Savior, OUR Savior Lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment