Thursday, April 1, 2010

Swelling: The saga continues

I decided that since I can barely reach my toes that I would treat myself to a pedicure this morning. Of course, they can't do the whole massage and stuff because I am pregnant but it was so nice to sit there while someone else soaked my feet and rubbed cuticle cream on my nails and then painted them. However, by the time I got home, my legs and feet look horrible....not because she did a poor job, no sir. But because they are SO swollen! Tree trunks and sausages. That's what my legs and toes look like.
Other than that I am feeling pretty good today! Colby is moving around a ton. He is a very active baby right now...I wonder how that will play out once he is here.....hmmm......
Ty and Noah spent the morning with Mawmaw and Pawpaw while I had my appointment. They rode their 4 wheelers (Power Wheels) around and Noah got in trouble for running around and caring the wood that Pawpaw was using to fix the porch. Remember, Noah had his tonsils and adenoids removed last week and isn't supposed to be doing things like that for 2 weeks.
Once I got them into the car Noah really wanted ice cream. I was already going the opposite direction of our favorite little ice cream shop because I needed to go by the bank. Oh this was tragic. The poor child I assume felt he was being deprived of the ice cream. I told him that I had to go by the bank to get some money so we could get ice cream and he was beyond consolable. Lord help this child and help me! From the back seat, among the soft wails, I hear "This is ridiculous Mom". I sat there a minute and said back to him "Yes, it is ridiculous the way you are acting." To which he replied "No mom, the bank is ridiculous." I think he is just upset that he can't have the suckers from the bank right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment