Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Life.

I haven't posted in a few days. Not that things aren't happening...I just don't want to bore everyone with my woes of parenting! All parents have them. All parents loathe those times when their children test and push them beyond their limits. I have had a couple of days like that and Donny's not feeling well so in some ways I feel like I am kind of dealing with it alone. And it's okay. He's got to get some rest for work even though he is having these problems.
I have a ton of respect and admiration for those single parents who go through this every day. My thoughts and prayers are with you! You deserve an award!!!

All this and my boys are growing up. Ty will be 7 next week and I registered Noah for kindergarten today AND I am one week away from D-day...Delivery day! I think I am a bit stressed and hormonal.
Is that okay? Am I entitled? Don't answer that. It will probably make me cry!

Both boys have said funny and interesting things but, with all that's been going on I just can't remember them all! Maybe my brain will be functioning better tomorrow and I will be able to post something slightly more entertaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment