Saturday, April 24, 2010

I'd like to brag :)

My sister-in-law is a very talented person in the kitchen. She cooks and bakes like no one's business. Some of my favorite things she has done are the cakes for birthdays. I thought I would share some with you!

I know....you are thinking that you are just the luckiest people in the world right now! :)
 Tony Hawk Skateboard Cake....ON a skateboard :)


Phineas and Ferb...and of course Perry! You can't have a P & F cake without Perry!
 Handy Manny and his tools :) 
Halloween Birthday's are so fun :)

 

Baby shower cake. This looks just like the quilt for the crib! I mean EXACTLY like the quilt.



A BIG snake birthday party. This was a LONG cake! Very cool :)
See what I mean?  
TALENTED! 

Now aren't you glad I shared? 

No comments:

Post a Comment